From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 1:52 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Want Amel 46

My name is Andy Wilson.  I live in Annapolis Md. USA.  I want to buy an Amel 46.  I have been looking and have found two boats.  Both are in the Caribbean.  One is in Martinique named Rascasse II and the other is in St. Martin named Shortlist.  Shortlist needs much work (maybe too much for the price) and I don't know yet about the other one.  Both are German Flag.  Does anyone know either of these boats ?  Does anyone know of other Amel 46's available that are not actively advertised.  I don't mind boat repair/rejuvenation  but the price should accurately represent the vessel.  Thanks Andy