Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Engines not starting

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mark,

And. the 2 main battery switches.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 9:01 AM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

If neither the engine or the genset start and have the same symptoms, the common denominator is the start battery.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us