Selecting the proper Genoa for a Super Maramu

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Hello all,

Any information is appreciated.

I am in the process of purchasing a new Genoa for Aquarius, SM#262, and now found that I don't have all the information required to choose the proper sail.

I heard that the SM Genoa supplied by Amel was a 155.

I was leaning toward a 130 with 10.11 oz Challenge Warp Drive, but now after thinking a bit more maybe going to a 9 oz 140.

Need help!  We are going through the Panama canal and sailing through the South Pacific next season, and want to get the correct sail now...

Thanks again for any help.

Ken Powers
SM #262
AQUARIUS