From: davidlambertsen
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, Jul 25, 2017 9:50 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Engines not starting

I had the same problem on my 1989 Maramu (no generator) until I replaced the main battery on/off switches, which I obtained from Amel.  The switches were tired and current wasn't passing through sufficiently to operate the solenoid and starter.  Failure to crank was intermittent.  I think the red handles just pull off.

David Lambertsen
s/v Have Fun!
1989 Maramu 258