Re: Kenwood EU 340 washing machine SM 140 Sula

Graham Boyd

Dear Miles,

Thanks so much for that, you've solved the problem; "Sula" escapes
the hack saw after all! Interestingly, having got the right lead
from you the variations in price for these machines around Europe
has been amazing: £700 in the UK to EU540 in Germany. As I travel
around a fair bit, guess where I'll be buying mine?!

Best wishes,

Graham
SM 140 Sula

-- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Miles Bidwell"
<mbidwell@...> wrote:

Hello Graham,

The washing machine on our SM 216 died last summer. The original
machine
was Eumenia. If this is the same as yours, we found that a new
version of
the same machine (same size, same connections, quieter, faster
spin) is
being made by Soba called a Babynova 1000. This machine is also
sold by
ENO. I had a French chandlery order one and it works splendidly.
The
company's email is www.sobabaar.com <http://www.sobabaar.com/> .

Regards,

Miles Bidwell (s/y LADYBUG)