Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] shaft seal for Calpeda AC puimp

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning Eric,

Back in 2013 when I had my Calpeda pump overhauled.
Coastal Climate told me they had only a few rebuild kit left, so I bought 4.
The kits come with instruction on how to do the work.
Here is the link to the instruction:
https://www.coastalclimatecontrol.com/images/PDF/calpeda_pump_shaft_seal_replacement.pdf
Unfortunately that won’t tell me the shaft size.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Port de Plaisance de Gustavia, Saint Barthélémy, FWI

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] shaft seal for Calpeda AC puimp
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 4:58 PM

Hi,I
need to buy a spare shaft seal on the Calpeda pump that is
for my AC units.I
am repairing another pump and found a source for Metric
shaft seals , I thought I would, at the same time, buy a
spare for the Calpeda AC pump.Can
someone email me a photo and measurements of the seal and
the seat?There seems to be many configurations of
this seat and 4 different seat materials such as graphite ,
ceramic and a few others.I
can then order it at the same time. Fair Winds EricKimberlite Amel Super Maramu
#376  Kimberlite@optonline.net._,___