metalized Amel logo on vent covers

John Clark

I am in the middle of the refit of my older SM and while I probably should be focused more on the mundane items on my list like replacing hoses, I thought some fun cosmetic work needs to be mixed in.

A while ago I watched a video of an older SM in which it appeared that the vent covers on the side of the cockpit had the logo redone in what appeared to be stainless steel.   I cannot recall where I saw the video, and I cannot now find it.  I believe it was SV Eleuthera, SM #007), is that correct Jean-Pierre?  If so could you tell me how it was accomplished?

                        Regards,   John

John Clark

SV Annie, SM 37

Charleston, SC