Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Repair

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Paul,
I Chesapeake bay I have had good experience with Osprey Co.
They are in Herrington Harbor North.

Vladimir
SM 345
202 258 1916

On Jul 28, 2017 18:13, "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Patrick and others
We had some hard encounter with a submerged breakwater. We hit with the keel just where the reflector of the transducer are for the logg. There are some de-lamination around the bulkhead just in front of the water tank. the yard we are at now said it more or less cosmetic. however we need to repair.
Probably in the Chesapeake area. So my question is.Is Skip Jack in Sassafras a good place for this or should we head for other place. currently in Port Washington and heading for Main so any good Marina on the stretch Main to Chesapeake bay would be suitable.
All suggestions highly appreciated
Paul a not so proud or happy captain on SY Kerpa SM#259
.