Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Repair

Paul Osterberg

Thank you Oliver
We were motoring at about 6 knots speed in flat water. hitting a submerged breakwater with a lot of big granit blocks
We hauled the boat and the main impact is just below the sonic speed sensor, but the iron keel also toke some of the impact.
I can't find the inspection hatches for the water tank. I assume one might be below the front open  refrigerator, one might be below the combined fridge freezer but that one is fiberglass in and difficult to remove.
I guess there should also be one forward of the combined fridge freezer but has not located where to get in an inspect the water tank. Assume the forward inspection hatch is the most important one right now.

Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259