wrote:

From: Crash

Subj: Water Tank on a '82 Mango, "Windrush"

Problem: Water Tank Depth Gage

While checking water depth on my '82 Mango using the
aluminum
tube depth gage next to the ladder to the cockpit, it was stuck at
about 700
liters. I knew there was more water in the tank than that. I
tried to
"nudge" to tube up when I felt it give upward a "bit.' When I
released it,
the tube fell to the bottom of the tank with a bang. How in the
heck can I
get to the tube in the bottom of the tank, under the fridge and at
the base
of the ladder, to repair same? Help. I assume [bad word] that
Amel has a
replacement although I haven't asked yet. I need to know how to
get the old
one out first. P.S. I'm a live aboard and its winter now. Not
looking
forward to ripping the Mango apart right now.

Crash

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com