Subject: AW: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM Survey
To: "'amelyachtowners@...'" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Monday, July 31, 2017, 7:16 AM

Hi SM 2000 owners,

did anybody try to get rid of this
wonderful blue floor? What is the best way to change it into
a wooden surface?

Has somebody experience with
 installinng  an island berth in the aft cabin?

Thank you for helping, I am
searching for a SM 2000 in nothern Europe…

Uwe Volkmann
Amel Maramu

Kerbian

From: "SN 108 Vagabundo stilemare@...
[amelyachtowners]"

Date: Friday, July 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM Survey

To: amelyachtowners@...

> Olivier Beaute can help you absolutly, very
professional and

> cheap I think.

> Br

> SN 108 Vagabundo

> Sardinia

> Inviato da iPhone

> > Il giorno 25 lug 2017, alle ore 16:28,
'Bill & Judy Rouse'

> yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]

> ha scritto:

> > Uwe,

> > The best surveyor for Amels in the world is
Olivier Beaute

> . He is located in France and travels

> anywhere.>

> > The primary difference in Red Line Super
Maramus is cosmetic,

> with the use of colors designed for the 54. This
included

> leather trim colors, boot stripe and rub rail. There
are a few

> more differences because suppliers to Amel changed
models. For

> instance, Dolphin chargers in all Red Lines are a newer
model

> that that used in most Super Maramus, however some
Super Maramus

> produced before the Red Line also had a later model
Dolphin

> charger. Some Electronics in Red Line are also
different, such

> as NavNet for Furuno chartplotters...these types of
small

> changes occurred throughout the production years. BTW,
the last

> 54s were "Sand Line" models because the
leather boot stripe, and

> rub rail colors of the 55 were used on the last 54s.

> > Are you looking to have your Maramu surveyed, or
looking at

volkmann@volkmann-

> steuerberater.de [amelyachtowners]

> wrote:

> >> Hi, are there any good suryeyors gor Amel SM
in northern

> Europe? What is the difference of the Red Line models?
Thank you