Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Routes From Georgia to Puerto Rico
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 3:29 PM

I'd cross the stream and sail outside
the Bahamas.  You can sail inside the stream to Ft
Lauderdale and cross there to Bimini and further E if the
winds are better for you that way.KentSM 243KristySt Michaels MD

Kent RobertsonS/V
Kristy
karkauai@yahoo.comPanama
cell: +507-61171896USA cell:
828-234-6819
On Aug 1,
2017, at 2:28 PM, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@aol.com
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Hi all looking for advice and information on
routes from Georgia (Brunswick) to Puerto Rico in early
December.  Thanks
Courtney

Trippin'