Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Island Pearl II - 2001 - SM2000 #332 For sale

Jean Boucharlat

We, French people, have this saying that the only cure against mal de mer is to find a meadow where you can lie under an apple tree….! Try it.

Otherwise, there is this one week program at the French Navy Hospital in Brest where they nauseate you to near death, and cure you. It is tough and efficient but requires significant motivation on the part of the patient.

Pick your choice!

All the best,

Jean Boucharlat

Formerly SM 232