Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Charging batteries

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

We bought a single charger for 260 to 90 volts, 80
amps 50/60 cycle from Dolphin in FL same as a Rea
system. The cost is less then a set of cooked
batteries. IT works well with no issues for 50 or 60
cycles. We DO NOT use 220 micro wave when pluged in
or the washer.

Richard and Joan SM 209

--- eric <kimberlite@optonline.net> wrote:

I wired two 12 volt $50- chargers in series and was
able to charge the
batteries.

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite