From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, 10 August 2017 8:05 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel sharki

Greetings all.
I am very interested in the sharki, witch electric furling ideally. I am trying to research it as I hope to become an owner of one in the next few years. I am currently in Canada. Does anybody have experience with the sharki, and what are your likes and dislikes about it?

Any opinions are welcome.

Many thanks and fair winds,

Owen