Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] DC Panel dial and green light in star

Mike Ondra

Binnacle light

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

On Aug 15, 2017 11:47 AM, "rettirc@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

After being on our new (to us) Super Maramu for about 2 weeks, there have been a few challenges thrown at me from generator stopping, air conditioning raw water pump issues, 12v alternator on main engine not working, torn head sail, blocked electric toilet, tender outboard overheating, flat start battery, main battery bank low,..............etc

I am starting to learn the ropes of boat ownership!!!!!!  I was once told, "the only that that works on a boat, is the owner".

Anyway we have just arrived in Langkawi, Malaysia from Phuket, Thailand and honestly enjoying the boat.

My question is, what is the dial on the DC panel for?  It does turn on a green light in the star, however I am sure it has another purpose, could somebody please help me.  The very few manuals I have are in French and I failed that subjec t at school.

On another note, just to ensure I don't get bored, I have new standing rigging arriving in the next few days from ACMO.

Chris

SM224

Lena S, changing to Jaygo