Re: DC Panel dial and green light in star

Ian Park

Chris,
My ballooner halliard does not run inside the mast. I do have a spare halliard that does just that. My ballooner halliard runs externally through a block at the top of the mast with both ends free to attach to the mouse on the ballooner. This enables me to take the halliard forward and sit with my feet in the starboard locker while I haul up and check the feed of the sail. Likewise, that's where I sit to drop the ballooner back into the locker.
Or were you just using the spare halliard to dry the sail?

Ian
Ocean Hobo SN96