Securing dinghy ashore

Patrick McAneny

The last time we were in the Caribbean I secured my dinghy with a cable that was encased in gray plastic . I think it was called Kryptonite , I was told by a friend and where I bought it , that it was very difficult to cut. Well I just cut it very easily with a very short handled cable cutter. When we go ashore , I like to think that are dinghy will be there when we get back . So does anyone have a suggestion as to the most secure way to secure a dinghy. Nothing is bullet proof , but I want to get as close as possible.

Thanks, Pat

SM Shenanigans