Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anemometer stop working

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning
Mark (E), Alan, Rink, Bill (K), Mark (M), Patrick & Elaine, (hope I didn’t forget anyone)

The wind cups are turning, I rebooted the system as Mark mentioned, still not working, so it seems this is an electrical problem…

Climbing up the mast is my least favorite things to do, so will wait a little.

If it was just cleaning, I would have use the Corrosion X I have onboard.

PS to Patrick: All is well, still sharing the champagne!!!

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anemometer stop working
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 1:21 PM

Alexandre,

Are the little
cups turning at the top of the mast? If not, you will need
to replace the
bearings up there.

I had a similar
issue once. The cups were turning and the display read
zero.  I found rebooting
solved it.

With best
regards,