Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anemometer stop working

greatketch@...

Before you climb the mast...

Run through the tests in here:
You might fix things, or at least narrow down the problem so you are not doing unnecessary trouble shooting at the top of the mast.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Gloucester, Mass

---In amelyachtowners@..., <uster@...> wrote :

Good morning
Mark (E), Alan, Rink, Bill (K), Mark (M), Patrick & Elaine, (hope I didn’t forget anyone)

The wind cups are turning, I rebooted the system as Mark mentioned, still not working, so it seems this is an electrical problem…

Climbing up the mast is my least favorite things to do, so will wait a little.

If it was just cleaning, I would have use the Corrosion X I have onboard.

PS to Patrick: All is well, still sharing the champagne!!!

Sincerely, Alexandre