Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anemometer stop working
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 10:53 AM

Before you climb the
mast...
Run through the tests in
here:  http://www.ockam.com/docs/TroubleshootingWind.pdfYou might fix things, or at
least narrow down the problem so you are not doing
unnecessary trouble shooting at the top of the
mast.

Bill KinneySM160,
HarmonieGloucester,
Mass

---In
amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, <uster@...> wrote
:

Good morning

Mark (E), Alan, Rink, Bill (K), Mark (M), Patrick &
Elaine, (hope I didn’t forget anyone)

The wind cups are turning, I rebooted the system as Mark
mentioned, still not working, so it seems this is an
electrical problem…

Climbing up the mast is my least favorite things to do, so
will wait a little.

If it was just cleaning, I would have use the Corrosion X I
have onboard.

PS to Patrick: All is well, still sharing the champagne!!!

Sincerely, Alexandre

Posted by: greatketch@yahoo.com

via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New
Topic

Messages in this
topic
(9)

Check out the automatic photo album with
2 photo(s) from this topic.

Have you tried the highest rated
email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the
highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting
for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook,
AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.