Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: finding LED bulbs for overhead lights

Mark Erdos

Here is a link to LED bulbs that are G4 bases 24v that we are using on Cream Puff:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014XLDY1S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQJSL20/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us