Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: winter liveaboard?

eric freedman

Ryan,

Here in the USA you have 60 cycle 220-240 volts in all the outlets.

The water heater is a resistive device and doesn’t really care what frequency the electric is. The AC unit and chargers work on 50/60.

The dishwasher, Watermaker , and Washing Machine all work ONLY on  50 hz.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376