Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Down wind sail configuration

smiles bernard

Hello again
The maramu 46 we have bought doesn't have the original furling system.
It has a recently added frofurl ndec 430
I pick up the boat on tues ūüėé but believe it has a twin luff grove
So parhaps my only option will be to add a second genoa halyard and hoist the second sail on the second luff groove
That way least I'll be able to raise and lower each sail independently.
The original mouse plus 3 luff groove system  looks brilliant !
I wonder if I could replace the foil and swivel?
Is this the kind of thing amel might still supply or does anyone know the manufacturer of the amel furling system?
Many thanks
Miles

On 17 Aug 2017, at 19:10, smiles bernard smilesbernard@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi there Bill
I dont have a manual I'm afraid

All the best

On 16 Aug 2017, at 22:41, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Miles,
He best
Read your manual...it is very straightforward. Let me know if you do not have a manual.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com