Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Martinique

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Hello Eric,

Gaetan Rivet Caraibe did my standing rigging 5 months ago.  Looks good, and was a bit more than 10K euros for the entire job.  The only thing I could complain about is that they put the genoa on the ballooner track.  I didn't find this out until I wanted to fly the ballooner..  :( 

Was very pleased with their service.

Ken
SM2K #262
sailingaquarius.com

On Monday, August 14, 2017 9:01 PM, "'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

John,
Thanks
Eric

Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 2:45 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Martinique

Hi Eric,
   I just had Caraibe rerig SM 37.  They were fast and efficient.  You might save some $$ on VAT by talking to Douglas Rapier at Douglas Yacht Services.  I obtained a VAT exemption certificate from him that covered all the work and purchases for my refit in Marin.

Regards,  John

John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Cruising Pamlico Sound

On Aug 14, 2017 2:39 PM, "'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Ben,
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 10:45 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Martinique

Hi Eric,
This is rigger Amel recommends.  

Gaetan Rivet
Caraibe Greement
Email:  gaetan@...
Cell #:  596696415642
Le Marin MARTINIQUE 97290

------------

Amel Le Marin contact info:

Caraibes - Amel FR Amel
Jean Collin

Ben Driver
S/V La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Aug 13, 2017, at 10:30 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,
I know it has been posted before but does someone have the Amel contact and the riggers contact info in Martinique?
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.