Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: winter liveaboard?

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Alan,

You get 110 volts of you connect the white wire (neutral)  to the wiring on the boat.

I only use the Red , Black, and Green.

I felt it was best not to use the neutral on board. I get my 110 volts from an 1800 watt inverter.

I rarely use it.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376