From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 3:06 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Martinique

Hi Eric,

   I had my rigging down also in March 2017,  Caraibe did a good job, I think the rig looks good.  Only complaint was the genoa furling motor wired backwards.  Not a big deal and easy fix.  Materials and metal work very good, associated work needs more attention.

                     John

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Ken,

I caught them putting the genoa on the starboard track… they had to make it right.  But I took time to explain why the genoa had to go on port track.  It should not happen again for an Amel.

Jean-Pierre Germain,

SY Eleuthera, SM007

On 18 Aug 2017, at 19:27, Ken Powers sailingaquarius@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Eric,

Gaetan Rivet Caraibe did my standing rigging 5 months ago.  Looks good, and was a bit more than 10K euros for the entire job.  The only thing I could complain about is that they put the genoa on the ballooner track.  I didn't find this out until I wanted to fly the ballooner..  :(

Was very pleased with their service.

Ken

SM2K #262

On Monday, August 14, 2017 9:01 PM, "'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote: