Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Securing dinghy ashore

Mark Erdos

Dieter,

Spot Trace uses satellite technology and is a device that can be use to recover a dinghy:

https://www.findmespot.com/shop/

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us