From: Dieter inusbusch@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sat, Aug 19, 2017 8:28 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Securing dinghy ashore

Mark,
a nice device. But I am not looking for a world wide localisation with additional costs. My application is to leave the dinghy ashore while going out for visiting a new place. I wonder if something is on the market?
Dieter

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 19.08.2017 um 13:29 schrieb 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Dieter,

Spot Trace uses satellite technology and is a device that can be use to recover a dinghy:

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
Currently cruising - Grenada