From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dr. Seidel
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 5:14 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [spam] Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

I could not get any stateside Insurance carrier, including my own to
recently cover me on a trip from wilmington, NC to Bermuda. Had to go to
Lloyds of London. Cost 2,000 dollars on top of a 3200 dollar policy.
Everyone is having problems just to sail to Bermuda. Murray Seidel sm#349.
910-470-1225. Wilm, NC