From: 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Mon, Aug 21, 2017 9:42 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Watermaker hoses

Pat,

The original hose from Dessalator was normal hydraulic hose. I think that you are fine with it.

I used hydraulic hose with machine-crimped stainless steel fittings. Mine had 3/8" JIC Stainless Fittings with, I believe 3/8" high pressure hose. You can use easier-to-find larger hose with your 3/8" fittings. Think about buying some stainless steel JIC "elbow" fittings to make the install neater.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School  http://amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 9:43 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I went to a hydraulic shop and had them make me the hoses with  swage fitted SS Aeroquip fittings.
They had food grade hose in stock. Impossible to leak.
Fair Winds\
Eric