Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Best trade wind rig for an Amel 55

gavin <gavingilmorelodge@...>

Bill,

I’m not a big user of forums but when I do I’m always struck by the kindness of others who give their time selflessly to complete strangers. The Amel owners group has certainly not disappointed on this score so many thanks for your further input which is much appreciated.

Thanks also for mentioning your connection with Jimmy Cornell.

Kind regards,

Gavin