Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New Owners - SM #105 It's Real

Mohammad Shirloo

Welcome mark and Jennifer. We believe you have made a great choice. After 2-1/2 years of owing our 54 we still cannot believe how well designed this vessel is for a couple cruising any where in the world. Take your time to get to know her and don't modify anything. You'll find over time that most everything is designed and built for specific reasons. Most importantly you have the confidence that over 3000 of the same design concept has been built and is cruising the world.

What is your cruising plan?

Respectfully;

Mohammad & Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

On Aug 26, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Mark Garver mgarver@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi everyone! My wife and I just closed on our first Amel Super Maramu, "It's Good" and are very excited to be a part of the "cult" of Amel owners. We are from Texas, just north of Houston and have been looking for our blue water boat for a while now, and kept coming back to Amel. When we began this search there was an abundance of them available, and now when you look the inventory has been greatly reduced. We are currently moving things aboard, pulling everything out to clean and to inventory. I found out about the forum via some friends on Cruisers Forum, and had been reading the posts and joined shortly after my wife and I visited VA to look at a potential SM on Memorial Day this year. Much as it was when I met my wife... as soon as I saw her I knew it was the vessel! As with when my wife met me, she needed time for It's Good to grow on her (Only took a weekend)! Thank you all for making this decision even easier for us and we look forward to being in this community with y'all.

Mark and Jennifer
S/V It's Good
Amel SM #105