Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New old maramu !

Porter McRoberts

Amazing boats owned by some fantastic people!
Welcome!
Agree with John Clark re get to know Bill Rouse and his amazing book and introduction service.
Worth any penny.

Enjoy and welcome

Porter and Helen McRoberts
S/V IBIS. 54-152

On Aug 26, 2017, at 11:25 AM, smiles bernard smilesbernard@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello there

I've posted a few times already but this week we are now aboard our new (to us) 1985 maramu 46

She is not a SM but is super to us 😉.

Our last long distance cruising boat was 30ft Halmatic so we are amazed by the comforts, the build quality and details - if a little overwhelmed by her size too!

We are planning an Atlantic circuit next year with our two young boys of 7 and 4 yrs.

It's great to have an amel and this active and helpful forum seems like a place I'll be often!

All the very best

Miles
SV 'Sea love'