Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rpm
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017, 6:43 AM

This summer I have not been able to
motor above 2200 rpm , but in neutral I can go right up to
3000 . I have not been able to dive on the prop to see if it
is fouled do to an injury. If I had a problem with fuel ,
turbo etc. would I be able to get up to 3000 in neutral but
not in gear ? Or does this indicate just a fouled
prop. Thanks,PatSM#123