From: Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sun, Aug 27, 2017 7:55 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rpm

Good morning Pat,

It is a common problem that some of us have,
In my case, even with a rebuilt propeller, new turbo and clean hull I was not able to exceed 2350 rpm.
Even thought my boat is heavier than recommended, I believe it is because of the oversize propeller, Kent on Kristy re pitched his and can now go 2800 rpm.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
IGY Simpson Bay Marina, St Maarten, NA

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rpm
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017, 6:43 AM

This summer I have not been able to
motor above 2200 rpm , but in neutral I can go right up to
3000 . I have not been able to dive on the prop to see if it
is fouled do to an injury. If I had a problem with fuel ,
turbo etc. would I be able to get up to 3000 in neutral but
not in gear ? Or does this indicate just a fouled
prop. Thanks,PatSM#123