Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rpm
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017, 7:22 AM

Alexandre, That is not my issue, I failed to
say that I have always been able to top out at about 3000 or
3100 rpm and about 8.3 kts. I had put Velux prop anti foul
on my prop last year and three months later I could not
believe how many barnacles I had . The company never
responded to my questions . I surmised that if it works , it
is not meant for fresh or brackish water. I know some bottom
paint is not to be used in fresh water.
Thanks,

Pat

-----Original
Message-----

From: Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@rocketmail.com
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017, 6:43 AM

This summer I have not been able to

motor above 2200 rpm , but in neutral I can go right up

3000 . I have not been able to dive on the prop to see if
it

is fouled do to an injury. If I had a problem with fuel
,

turbo etc. would I be able to get up to 3000 in neutral
but

not in gear ? Or does this indicate just a fouled

prop. Thanks,PatSM#123