From: galacsea2000
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 12/25/2007 9:10:28 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: removing Freezer/Refrig unit under bench seat in salon

I do not have an answer for you but it seems to me that Joel Potter (Amel USA) or Olivier
Beaute (Amel Fr) should be able to address your question. They can be reached as follows:
Olivier : amel(at)amel.fr Subject: Message for O.Beaute (SAV)
Joel: jfpottercys@worldnet.att.net
Hope they will be helpful. Please share your findings with the group.
Good luck and merry xmas
JP