Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Greasing the Bamar 1.01 Furler

Porter McRoberts

Thanks Dean. I used emarine solar here in Fort Lauderdale. Truly plug and play. They told me what to do. I did it and voila. 5kwh per day.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Aug 27, 2017, at 10:29 AM, trifin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Porter and Bill,

Will start with the grease packing and take it from there.
We've owned the boat for 3 weeks, already sailed 1000 miles and put 130 hours on the motor.
Jan and I absolutely love the boat. We just have a few issues to resolve with things like LED lights, aircon pump, the furler and installing a new solar system.

Porter, I noticed you installed an Emek arch with solar, which looks great.  We already have Simpson Lawrence davits, so we're looking for a walk-under arch solution which will fit on top of the davits. I have 720W of panels, and plan to use the Victron 150/35 charge controller.  Where did you locate your controller?

Cheers
Dean
SY Stella
AMEL 54 #154