From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 11:17 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rpm

Ken

When you service the propeller, exactly what is done? Is it new bearings? Can one fix that one self or do I need to send it away? We have clean bottom and newly Velox on the propeller, and Greased the propeller but it  only reach 2600 rev on our TMD 22. Before we reached 2800, I thought it might be the turbo being slow and need cleaning again, or the injectors. We hade the turbo serviced 1000 h ago, do not know how often one should service it, we try to now and then runthe engine hard for 20 to 30 minutes to clean out some carbon dust.

Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 currently in Bristol RI