From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 6:25 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Auto Prop Rebuild

(I took the liberty of changing the subject line)

Also, they have a great series of on-line videos that show how to do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6V90OoOJh4

Although, I haven’t found the one yet that shows how to put it all back together.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us