Re: Bilge maitenance

Philippe Morel

Hello, about bilge cleaning , we proceed simply as follow .
Every 2 month : high pressure cleaning with some liquid soap , as water is clean .
Every 6 month : outside , cleaning of all bilge parts .

Very important : we have made a brand new stainless steel strip in replacement of the current copper one . This have been made by Amel Martinique ( Alban ) Who valid electrical continuous flow . I was in my last job inplemented in chemical reactors design and we currently use stainless strip for earth connection . Big value , stainless strip is strongly corrosion resistant than copper .
Philippe
BELAVITA SM 2K n°238