Re: Battery power off levers do not cut all power

eamonn.washington@...

I will give a few more details of the current connections.  There are 3 Sailor units connected as follows:
- one switches off when the power levers are closed.  This is the Sailor unit dedicated for the B&G Hydra units.
- one switches off when the "Funk" switch beside the power levers is off (I assume this is Amel standard).  My VHF is not connected to it, but I guess that it should be.
- one never switches off, which has cigar lighters and various other things connected.  This I don't like.  I already had a USB chager in the cigar lighter start to smoke a month ago.  VHF is currently on this too.

Eamonn
Travel Bug
SM 151