Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bilge Bonding strap connection to the keel - stainless steel or copper

Olaf RENOS at Yahoo <olaf_renos@...>

Hi Mark,

I found a manufacturer who gave me on yesterday a quotation for the copper bonding strap for my Santorin as the picture shows with a length of 140cm, 5mm thick, incl. overmolded black PVC, both ends has additionally pressed-on shucks (40mm x 40mm) and one of the shucks with a drilled hole. Here in Germany it will cost  EUR 55,00. Very cheap one ;-)

Fair winds

Olaf

MIA-AMARA

Santorin No. 135