Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Membranes and O rings

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Bill,

I know that you are a "believer" and one of the great owners of a Super Maramu. Some day somebody else is going to own that Super Maramu and they will be very glad that you had her for a while.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 11:19 AM, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hey Bill -

Glad you are safe after that crazy storm in Texas.

I am a big advocate of buying original parts. I have sent Dessalator an email requesting the correct kit for my model.

Trident silicon grease is a staple on my boat. I use it for all my diving equipment and anytime I change a filter  (water) on this boat.

There are definitely ways to get creative when ordering parts for your Amel however, original parts are a necessity in most cases... Bow thruster and C drive are perfect examples.

Having the correct sizes to write down is just one of my many MOO's.

Cheers,

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good