Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

With a spare bow thruster motor, you win.

Best

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:55 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

I do not know who has/had  more spares You on BeBe, Alexandre on Nikimat, or Kimberlite.

Fair Winds

Eric