Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Instrument Interconnections

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Trace or ask previous owners.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sep 5, 2017 07:42, "Bill & Judy Rouse" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
I can tell you that three of the antennas are for sure:
1.) VHF
2.) AIS
3.) AM/FM Radio
The 4th may be an omnidirectional WiFi antenna

To know for sure, you either need to trace, or

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sep 5, 2017 07:07, "trifin@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks Ofer, good to know it's not just me without heading data.

I'll put that problem further down my list for the moment!

Some progress ...
Today I moved the VHF Antenna cable which was connected to the VHF radio, to the FA50.
Now, I am transmitting successfully, as well as receiving.

So, now I need to find out where is the bad connection to the antenna.

I note there are 4 VHF antennas, 2 on each mast.
Why so many?

Cheers
Dean
SY Stella