Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anti torque bow thruster modification

Beaute Olivier

Hello Alan (Alan?),

if you post a picture of your bow-thruster from the front cabin, I will tell you if you have the anti-torque system or not.

Have a good day.

Olivier

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6:04 PM, "alanwood123@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

I'm just migrating this discussion from the Amel FB page as you guys seem to be more technically inclined. With reference to a question I had about too much 'play' in my newly acquired SM 97, I came across some documentation about an anti-torque mechanism that apparently was standard fit after 2003 but can be retro fitted to pre 2003 bow thrusters. Anyone fitted one and if so, does it work?