175 amp alternator

eric freedman

John,

The 175-amp alternator is a double belt unit.

It was a factory option and is definitely 175 amps. I have seen it put out
150 amps. It is a leece-neville alternator.

If you will send me your E-mail- address I will send you a photo. It is a
monster !! I also have a spare.

It was offered as the comfort package-

Here is the list of the comfort package from the INVOICE:

100 hp Yanmar

175 amp 24 volt alternator

Triple bow roller

4-burner stove

Flash Gordon saloon light

100-amp primary battery charger

4 additional house batteries total of 640 amps at 24 volts. (13 total)

Fair Winds,

Eric

_____