Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amfa domestic watrer pump.wired backwards from the factory.

eric freedman

Hi Fred,

I guess I just missed you in La Rochelle in 2002.

I believe the high pressure wash down pump and the anchor wash down pump.

Were made by Sureflow 4.0 Gallons per minute. Very easy to install.

Both have worked flawlessly for about 10 years.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376